Friday, August 7, 2009

the future

My upcoming vacation (I’ll be home August 15th woo hoo!), and then the upcoming school year have gotten me excited about the future.
I’m excited to have more friends back in Boston in the fall.
I’m excited to reunite with the kids from TV Studio Production in our TV Field Production class.
I’m excited about possibly living somewhere else for six months for my last co-op (L.A. and New York, I’m looking at you).
I’m excited for NEXT summer when I will have two months to possibly travel!

I have written a rough draft of an entry that says “Boston, I’m not totally in love with you anymore…” but I’m afraid of sounding too bitter. I do love Boston, but I feel ready to move on.
Also, I need to remind myself of regardless of how I feel, I still have two years here!

I just want to live somewhere in the sun. I can’t take the cold or the wind or the dark winters anymore. I want year-long summers. We’ve had a somewhat mild summer here, but even on the bad days with really bad humidity haven’t bothered me – and I don’t even have air-conditioning! Bring on the heat. I know I can handle it!

So much to do before Thursday, and then I will be home! Two mini papers, one big paper, one quiz and one final exam…and moving!
At home I plan to make friendship bracelets, brush up on mi espanol, go to the beach, and sew with my mom.
Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment