Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snoop

I am a snoop.

I am currently on the bus and I looked over at this girl's computer and she is writing an email to 'David.' In her email she said, "I thought of you wistfully today sitting at your desk and I wished I could kiss the corners of your mouth so you could smile harder."

A love email! How sweet! How 21st century! I once read a co-worker's text messages from his girlfriend and they were not quite as elegant as the prose that bus girl is writing. I wish I could have read more (the email seemed quite long), but as a snoop you have to be discreet.

I wonder why she and her beloved are apart? Is she currently traveling apart to where he is? I wish I had a studio audience from a mid-nineties sitcom next to me to go "Oohhhhh!! Oooooooooh!" or whatever ridiculous sound they sounds they would make.

We are heading deep into New England and of course it is raining. We are legitimately driving into a black cloud. Don't worry Connecticut, I missed traveling through you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment